Education Loan Partner

Following are the supporting documents needed to apply for education loan:

Fully Completed and Signed Application Form.

  • To Download Loan Application Form in PDF Format:
    Click Here

Two Passport Size Photos – Applicant and Co-Applicant

  • One set to be pasted on the Application Form and second set to be affixed (stapled) to the Application Form

Photo ID – Applicant and Co-Applicant (Any one of the following)

  • PAN Card
  • Passport
  • Driving License
  • Voters ID
  • Employee ID
  • Photo ID issued by the Central Govt. or State Govt.
  • Bankers Verification/ Bank Passbook with photograph of account holder attested by bank

  • Residence Proof – Applicant and Co-Applicant (Any one of the following)

    • Passport With Address
    • Bank Statement With Address
    • Driver’s License with Address
    • Utility Bill (Not older than 3 months)
    • Telephone Bill (Not older than 3 months)
    • Ration card
    • Latest LIC Premium Receipt (Not older than 3 months)
    • Leave and License Agreement supported with an address proof / utility bill in the name of the landlord
    • Voter’s ID card

    Academic Documents of Student.

    • Marksheet/Certificate of 12th Exam
    • Marksheet/Certificate of Subsequent Years of Education e.g. BE, BCom, BSc, etc.
    • Marksheet of Any Entrance Exam Taken e.g. CAT, CET, etc. (If applicable)
    • GRE/GMAT/TOFEL/LETS, etcMarksheets For US Applicant
    • Scholarship Documents (if applicable)

    Proof Of Admission (If available)

    • Printed Admission Letter From the Institute on its Letterhead With Institute’s Address
    • I-20 Form for the USA Applicant

    Last 8 Months Bank Statements of Co-Applicant (If more than one bank account, provide copies of all) Make sure to include the bank statements of the Bank Account where Salary or Business/ Professional receipts are credited every month.

    Income Proof of Co-Applicant.

    • In case of Salaried Employee (All the following)
    • Latest 3 Salary Slips or Salary Certificate on Employer’s Letterhead
    • Last 2 year’s Form 16 from Employer or Last 2 Year’s Income Tax Returns
    • Any Other Income Proof That is Not Reflected in the Above Documents
    • In case of Self Employed or Professional (All the following)
    • Last 2 Year’s Income Tax Returns
    • Last 2 Year’s Certified Financial Statements or Provisional Financial Statements Duly Certified by CA
    • Proof Of Office (any one of the following, Lease Deed, Utility Bill, Title Deed, etc.)
    • Any Other Income Proof That is Not Reflected in the Above Documents

    If, Collateral – Immovable Property (Flat, House, Non-Agriculture Land) (All the Relevant Documents from the Following List)

    • Property Title Deed
    • 7 / 12 extracts in case of land
    • Registered Sale Agreement Along With Society Share Certificate
    • Original Registration receipt for the above agreement
    • Allotment Letter By Municipal Corporation / Authorized Govt. Authority Like MHADA, CIDCO, etc.
    • Commencement Certificate from Municipal Corporation/Council
    • Previous Chain of Sale Deed establishing title
    • Any other document as prescribed by our empanelled lawyers or chartered engineers from time to time

    All the copies of the above provided documents should be self-attested