- 50% in bachelor degree in any discipline from recognized university (45% for SC/ST candidates). Candidates appearing for final year bachelor degree examinations can also apply.
- You can apply online also.
- Candidates are required to take one of the following entrance tests:
- Common Admission Test (CAT 2019)
- XLRI Admissions Test (XAT 2019)
- CMAT/ MAT/ MHCET / ATMA & AMMI Test 2019 - 20
- Candidates who wish to obtain the RIIM Prospectus and Application Form by courier/speed-post should make a Demand Draft of Rs. 1000/- in favour of “RAMACHANDRAN INTERNATIONAL INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT” or "ARIHANT INSTITUTE OF BUSINESS MANAGEMENT"payable at Pune .
- The list of short-listed candidates for Group Discussion and Personal Interviews (GD & PI) may be posted on the website / the candidates will be intimated by sms, email, courier / speed-post.
- Please send the cheque/DD at the institute address mentioned on the back cover page. Incomplete form will not be accepted. It can also be obtained from selected coaching institutes. Candidates can also apply online by visiting the institute website: www.riimpune.com