- Ms. Shaika Parveen - MBA Batch 2016-18 Recipient of 100% Academic Scholarship.
- Ms. Neha Kumari - MBA Batch 2015-17 Recipient of 50% RIIM Scholarship.
- Ms. Fidora Fernandis - MBA Batch 2016-18 Recipient of 50% RIIM Scholarship.
- Mr. Abhishek Jain - MBA Batch 2016-18 Recipient of 10% Academic Scholarship.
- Ms. Vaishali Gupta - MBA Batch 2016-18 Recipient of National Aptitude Scholarship.
- Ms. Sparsha Ramteke - MBA Batch 2016-18 Recipient of National Aptitude Scholarship.
- Mr. Shubham Choudhary - MBA Batch 2016-18 Recipient of National Aptitude Scholarship.
- Ms. Puja Mandal - MBA Batch 2016-18 Recipient of Sports(High Jump) Scholarship.
- Ms. Mona Sarwa - MBA Batch 2016-18 Recipient of Sports(Athlete) Scholarship.
- Ms. Vandana Rajput - MBA Batch 2016-18 Recipient of Sports(Boxing) Scholarship.
- Mr. Aman Chourasia - MBA Batch 2016-18 Recipient of Sports(Cricket) Scholarship.
- Mr. Khirashankar Majhi - MBA Batch 2015-17, Recipient of Full Scholarship.
We award merit scholarships for achievers or outstanding all round performers in diverse fields. You can be eligible for the scholarship, if you meet any of the following criteria:
- State level, board level or national level top rank holder in academics (10% exemption in tution fees).
- Represented the country in international / national / state level sports events(10% exemption in tution fees).
- National / State level achievers in fields other than academics or sports (10% exemption in tution fees).
- For 100% Scholarship in Tuition Fees Student should be eligible –Throughout 75% aggregate and above (excluding Physical Education, Fine Arts & Performing Arts) in CBSE / ICSE / State Boards) in 10th, 12th, & Graduation.
- For the girl candidate we award directly 50% scholarship in tuition fees through RIIM scholarship test.*
- For a score decided by RIIM Pune in any of the National Aptitude Tests.
It is clarified that out of (a), (b) & (c) category above, one student each will be eligible for scholarship similarly from category (d) & (e) above one candidate each with the higher score will be eligible for award of scholarship.
To be considered for the scholarship, you need to email us the supporting documents of your achievements. RIIM Pune Scholarship Committee will evaluate your application and make the final decision
- Scholarships are awarded for the full duration of the programme.
- The Scholarship Committee will review the performance of the scholarship student every semester. The continuation of the scholarship is dependent on students maintaining a 90% for all semester. If a scholarship student fails to meet this criterion during a particular semester, he/she will be placed on “Academic Probation”, and the Scholarship Committee may review their scholarship award.
- The selected scholarship student shall work on campus for a maximum of 12 hours per week for the semester in which the student receives the scholarship benefit.
- The scholarship amount will not be paid to the selected student. It will be transferred to the accounts department and deducted from the semester fees directly.
- In case a scholarship student withdraws from the programme, the student has to refund the scholarship amount that the Foundation has already disbursed.
- The Scholarship Committee reviews the scholarships from time to time and reserves the right to alter, modify, change or withdraw any of the provisions and policies.